Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Talking Note



My Long Weekend
Friday 3 February 2012 | 2/03/2012 | 0 comments
                                      بسم لله الرحمن الرحىم
          -In The Name Of Allah the Most gracious and Most Merciful-


Assalamualaikum Fren.. Long time no see.. today I'm home.. long weekend..:) I'm so happy i'm home now..i wanna to share something for you
:let's read together:

         

             ّالمرء مع من احب
"A person will be with whom He love"
~If we Love our Prophet insyaAllah in hereafter we will be with Rasulullah s.a.w. InsyaAllah~



       النّساء حباءل الشّىيطن
"Women are the trap of syaitan"
~on this world Allah ta'ala made the trap for men is Women..So we as a Women must be careful and don't let syaitan make us as their trap..InsyaAllah~

Okey That all.. insyaAllah i will share more.. if i have time :) see ya

StayStrong...

Older Post
Owner

Photobucket
Assalamualaikum.. Hey guys! Welcome To My Official Blog.. Have A nice Day.. Stay Strong And Believe in Who You Are

Navigations

Entries About Links


My Love

Me And My BestBuddy
Photobucket
Me and My Family
Photobucket

Credit

Photobucket