Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Talking Note



~Be Strong~
Thursday 3 November 2011 | 11/03/2011 | 0 comments









When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you.


When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be storng.

Look in the mirror and fix yourself up. wash away those tears. Be strong, honey. suck it up. No one else can know. Paint on your smile and walk away. You have to pretend youre fine.


Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel.


image

Older Post | Newer Post
Owner

Photobucket
Assalamualaikum.. Hey guys! Welcome To My Official Blog.. Have A nice Day.. Stay Strong And Believe in Who You Are

Navigations

Entries About Links


My Love

Me And My BestBuddy
Photobucket
Me and My Family
Photobucket

Credit

Photobucket