Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Talking Note



S.M.I.L.E
Friday 10 June 2011 | 6/10/2011 | 0 comments





A smile is a light in the window of the soul, indicating that the heart is at home.
Smiles form the channel of a future tear.
To receive a smile, give one away.
The shortest distance between two people is a smile.
If I had a star for every time you made me smile, I would be holding the night sky in my hand.
So many languages in the world, and a smile speaks them all.
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure, but scattered along the life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
Smile don’t frown Look up don’t look down Believe in yourself Don’t let yourself go Just be who you are And let your live flow.
I’m not a fighter. I usually smile and then go into my room and cry my eyes out.

Older Post | Newer Post
Owner

Photobucket
Assalamualaikum.. Hey guys! Welcome To My Official Blog.. Have A nice Day.. Stay Strong And Believe in Who You Are

Navigations

Entries About Links


My Love

Me And My BestBuddy
Photobucket
Me and My Family
Photobucket

Credit

Photobucket